There are many inspirational quotes about education and technology as a combination. We have compiled our top 10 favorites of Edtech quotes from innovators and changemakers of our time.
- “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is most important.” – Bill Gates
- “If we teach today as we taught yesterday, we rob our children of tomorrow.” – John Dewey
- “Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.” – Chinese Proverb
- “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.” – Mark Twain
- “We need technology in every classroom and in every student and teacher’s hand, because it is the pen and paper of our time, and it is the lens through which we experience much of our world.” – David Warlick
- “The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.” – Alvin Toffler
- “The great aim of education is not knowledge, but action.” – Herbert Spencer
- “Tech gives the quietest student a voice.” – Jerry Blumengarten
- “Technology will never replace great teachers, but in the hands of great teachers, it’s transformational.” – George Couros
- “Education is the most powerful weapon that we can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
In summary, in order to keep up with the future of technology, we must all be willing to change our old mindset into an open one towards innovation.